We believe that in order to be successful you must also enjoy what you are doing and have some fun.
Our culture encourages this and we reward our employees for being winners. In recent years our highest achievers have enjoyed trips all over the world including most recently Rome, Las Vegas, New York, San Francisco, skiing in France, Dubai and Cape Town.
Incentives and competitions are often financial to reward outstanding individual or team performances. However, we strive to be inventive and our top achievers often find themselves participating in a variety of activities from exhilarating motor racing track days or speed boating to relaxing spa days, or simply sharing a meal out with their colleagues.
We understand that in order to provide the best service to our customers we need great staff.
At Nick Dunning Associates, we regularly review our salaries and benefits packages to ensure we remain competitive in the marketplace.
There are many reasons why a job at Nick Dunning Associates is right for you, but here are just a few of the great incentives for you to be a part of our team:
- A competitive package
- Car or car allowance from day one (for certain roles)
- Company conferences/awards nights
- Pension contribution
- Staff referral fees
- Benefits programme (with exciting developments launching Autumn 2018)
- Industry leading training and development
- Fast track career progression for employees with leadership potential
- Competitive, high-performing and lively culture
- Transparent and achievable on target earnings
- Charity events in aid of Shooting Star Chase (children’s hospices)
- Social events
- Support in relation to sector related qualifications and dedicated training towards ARLA/ NFOPP
- New baby gifts/long service rewards and a cupcake on your birthday!