Assisted Move Services
Our Assisted Move Services team are located within our Head Office and assist across our branch network. This team work tirelessly to make the process of moving as simple as possible.
Find out about our Assisted Move Services and how they could help you.
With extensive experience in the asset management sector we assist people find suitable accommodation and take the hassle out of selling or letting a property. By offering an individually tailored package, we enable your clients to have a stress free moving experience. Our expertise allows us to establish the most suitable method of selling or letting to achieve the best price in the shortest possible time. If needed, we can also assist with increasing occupancy within your homes by actively sourcing you new tenants and or buyers.
We can offer four different options to help you get the best from an existing property, we will work with you and your clients to create a specific package that best suits your needs:
- Managed, in a ‘traditional sale’ sense
- Online selling facility
- Buy out or chain breaking
- Tenant find and managing a tenancy
Rest assured the client remains in complete control, and is the final decision maker, regardless of the chosen service.
Managed, a ‘Traditional Sale’
In order to assist with your sale we will:
- Obtain valuations and recommended marketing strategies from the most appropriate, local estate agent
- Assist with accompanied viewings and assistance with offer negotiations
- Provide an Initial Marketing Report to the client together with proposed course of action
- Instruct the estate agent to market the property at the price agreed by the client
- Manage the marketing, provide feedback, manage the estate agent and negotiate the best price
- Assisted with conveyancing progression through our centralised team for hassle free and expedited exchange and completion.
Online Auction Service
With over 25 years experience and an extensive estate agent partner network we ensure maximum exposure. The online auction process works in the follow way:
- The client agrees the reserve price and the property will only sell if it reaches that amount
- Once the offer has been accepted then the purchaser is legally contracted to exchange contacts
- The service is free to the seller with no estate agency fees
Buy out or Chain Breaking
A service suitable for sellers that need a fast transaction or have been let down by an existing buyer. We will:
- Arrange a buyer for the property who will typically exchange contract within 7 days
- Your client will then be able to arrange a completion date that suits everyone’s timescales and will be effectively ‘chain free’
Typically, the price paid is between 90 and 92% of true market value.
Managed Letting Service
For the home owner who does not want to sell or won’t initially be selling, this service is ideal for releasing money on a regular basis to assist with fees. This includes preparing the property for the market as well as carrying out all of the required safety certificates, and of course, finding a tenant. We will:
- Instruct the most suitable Letting Agent
- Managing the Letting Agent during the marketing period
- Finding a tenant and negotiating the best price
- Fully managing the tenancy throughout the contracted period including, but not limited to; inspections, yearly safely certificates, rent collection and arrears management, routine maintenance and emergency call outs.
The Local Representative
We are able to assist families who may not be within the area and advise on the best agent to choose, local pricing and current market conditions. As part of this service we will, instruct, manage and if required change the current estate agent depending on performance. We will always ensure sales fees are reflective of the service required as well as making sure onerous and/or restrictive contracts are not entered into. We can also manage multiple instructions scenarios to improve sale price and limit marketing times.
Increase your Occupancy Levels
In order to increase your occupancy levels, we can:
- Advertise your vacant properties on our websites and all major portals
- Direct referrals to you from our branch network including window advertising
- Nationwide coverage from our extensive network of partner agents and on-line facilities
- Complete asset management solution for the entire moving process
- Reciprocal referral fees/contributions/donations to be agreed by all parties